Dear ETEA Colleague,
The ETEA Scholarship Committee, Michele Jones and Jean Grogan, Co-Chairs, need volunteers to help them read essays and select ETEA’s annual scholarship and awards recipients:
a $2,000 scholarship at EHS and one at JPS
a one time $500 Future Teacher Award (essay submission) at EHS and one at JPS
a one time $500 Future Nurse Award (chosen by HS Guidance) at EHS and one at JPS.
The committee is scheduled to meet in the ETEA office on Thursday, April 30th, beginning at 4PM. If anyone is able to volunteer some time on this date, please let us know ASAP.
- Congratulations to Ashley Sussman from JMP
- Please continue to use the Highlight Your School form to send ETEA good news from your school.
GET INVOLVED WITH ETEA
- Check with your Association Rep to see what you can do
- Distribute flyers in staff mailboxes
- Collect for Phil and Pac
- Attend a meeting
- Get involved with Legislation
- Help Pass the Budget
Let your Association Rep know what you are able to do.
Premium Sharing Costs for Health Benefits
- Located under Flyer & Forms – Health Benefits
- Please use the form titled Highlight Your School at the right to send the Communication Team updates on your school
- Email Amanda.Coupland@edison.k12.nj.us , Michele.Balogh-Sileski@edison.k12.nj.us, or Jayne.Kulyassa@edison.k12.nj.us