Please pardon our appearance as we update the site. Check back often for updates.
Sink Bank Leave
A Sick Leave Bank will be created as per the ETEA Contract effective July 1, 2015. Open Enrollment will take place from May 29, 2015-June 12, 2015. Attached are the Standards, Procedures, Criteria, and Forms. If you would like to enroll in the Sick Leave Bank for the 2015/2016 School Year, the attached Sick Bank Donation Form must be completed and received in Human Resources no later than 3:00 p.m. on June 12, 2015. Forms received after this date/time will not be accepted.
Teacher Evaluation Form
It’s that time of year again. Click on the link for information about the Radio City Trip.
Articles from Mr. Bowden
- Response to the Final Report of the New Jersey Pension and Health Benefit Study Commission
- New Jersey Pension and Health Benefit Study Commission Joint Memo
- A Roadmap to Resolution — Part A
- A Roadmap to Resolution — Part B
- Pension and Benefits Reform — What it is What it isn’t and what NJEA is doing to advocate for you
GET INVOLVED WITH ETEA
- Check with your Association Rep to see what you can do
- Distribute flyers in staff mailboxes
- Collect for Phil and Pac
- Attend a meeting
- Get involved with Legislation
- Help Pass the Budget
Let your Association Rep know what you are able to do.
Premium Sharing Costs for Health Benefits
- Located under Flyer & Forms – Health Benefits
- Please use the form titled Highlight Your School at the right to send the Communication Team updates on your school
- Email Nicholas.email@example.com , Michele.Balogh-Sileski@edison.k12.nj.us, or Jayne.Kulyassa@edison.k12.nj.us