Articles from Mr. Bowden
- Response to the Final Report of the New Jersey Pension and Health Benefit Study Commission
- New Jersey Pension and Health Benefit Study Commission Joint Memo
- A Roadmap to Resolution — Part A
- A Roadmap to Resolution — Part B
- Pension and Benefits Reform — What it is What it isn’t and what NJEA is doing to advocate for you
Thank You for supporting the James Monroe community!
ETEA MEMBERSHIP GRANT APPLICATION
Attention Non-Certified Staff
- There will be a meeting on Wednesday, March 18th at Woodrow Wilson Middle School
- Memo to Members re Grants and MCEA Scholarships
- 2015 Paul Dimitriadis Scholarship App
- 2015 Other MCEA Awards
Dear ETEA Colleague,
The ETEA Scholarship Committee, Michele Jones and Jean Grogan, Co-Chairs, need volunteers to help them read essays and select ETEA’s annual scholarship and awards recipients:
a $2,000 scholarship at EHS and one at JPS
a one time $500 Future Teacher Award (essay submission) at EHS and one at JPS
a one time $500 Future Nurse Award (chosen by HS Guidance) at EHS and one at JPS.
The committee is scheduled to meet in the ETEA office on Thursday, April 30th, beginning at 4PM. If anyone is able to volunteer some time on this date, please let us know ASAP.
Blue Claws Game
GET INVOLVED WITH ETEA
- Check with your Association Rep to see what you can do
- Distribute flyers in staff mailboxes
- Collect for Phil and Pac
- Attend a meeting
- Get involved with Legislation
- Help Pass the Budget
Let your Association Rep know what you are able to do.
Premium Sharing Costs for Health Benefits
- Located under Flyer & Forms – Health Benefits
- Please use the form titled Highlight Your School at the right to send the Communication Team updates on your school
- Email Nicholas.email@example.com , Michele.Balogh-Sileski@edison.k12.nj.us, or Jayne.Kulyassa@edison.k12.nj.us